📣 NEW: Releases - yarn - v0.14.0yarnd v0.14 Silicon Sphinx
Hello Yarners! 🤗
Long time no release! We have a pretty big 0.14 release and we are already prepping our 0.15 features!
First of all a big thanks to everybody who has given all of their time and effort to help Yarn.social become a better platform every day.
Without further ado, here are the following changes for our 0.14 release!Highlights
The biggest highlight of them all is that Yarn.social is now available on the Vultr Marketplace! 🥳
Before we mention the fixes here are some fantastic new features found in this release:
- Added support for muting by subject and hash.
- Tool created for computing the on-disk Archive path for a given Twt hash.
- Yarn.social deployment documentation.
- Poderator alert system for displaying pod wide messages.
- Support for displaying custom links in profiles, both locally and external facing profiles.
- Replies to users or feeds who have been muted will display a ‘muted’ message.
- Realtime feed fetching using WebSub.
- Added additional metrics and debugging API for WebSub.
- IndieAuth endpoint support.
- Updated multiline extension for twtxt.
- Updated PicoCSS
And now for the important noteworthy bug-fixes: 🐞
- A multitude of CSS and general UI/UX fixes. This will always be a constant battle!
- Memory surge fix by disabling daily stats job.
- Fix errors from bad hashes with the /conv handler.
- Fix mentions functionality of the formatting toolbar.
- Fix multiple image stacking.
- Fix postbox keeping text in various cases.
- Fix image rendering regression.
- Fix panic errors during user lookups.
- Fix several language translations.
As per usual, please provide feedback to @email@example.com or reply to this Yarn 🤗
@firstname.lastname@example.org Good question! @darxh did you manage to successfully upgrade your viltr instance?
You should be able to basically perform the following steps:
- Download the latest
v0.0.14binary from the Releases page
- Replace the binary installed on the Vultr VM which I think is located in
- Restart the
yarndservice, which think is
systemctl restart yarnd
@email@example.com Awesome! 🥳 I’ll add those steps to the docs somewhere 👌
@firstname.lastname@example.org hmm, might attempt to try running it again or something